Translate

Thursday 19 March 2015

Charge Me To Court If I've Stolen, Tinubu Challenges PDP

Tinubu To PDP: Charge Me
To Court If I have Stolen

— Mar 19, 2015

The national leader of All Progressive
Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed
Tinubu, has challenged the Peoples
Democratic Party (PDP) to charge him to
court over its allegation that he embezzled
the state’s resources.
He disclosed this at the 14th Town Hall
meeting of Lagos central senatorial district
tagged: “Treading the Path To Prosperity,”
organised by Senator Oluremi Tinubu on
Wednesday.
According to him, if they were feeling the
pain of Bola Tinubu, they would not attack
me. This is eight years I left Alausa as
governor, they should go to court and
prosecute me if I have embezzled the
state’s fund.
“They said I acquire Lagos funds, this is my
stomach still flat. Afterall, I did not tell the
electorates that I did not have shoe before I
was voted in the office,” he said.
The former governor of Lagos State said
that this was time for PDP to leave the seat
of power, saying thousands of graduates
died in the name of fighting to secure job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST POST