Translate

Saturday 16 November 2013

Nollywood Actress , Cossy Orjiakor Getting Married Next Year

Nollywood diva,  Cossy Orjiakor who is well known for her frontier callibers  talks about her marriage plans. Here is what she said in an interview with the Vanguard;

‘At the moment, I have a lot of people that love me. I’d fall in love. But when I dating someone, I hate to make it a public affair. I can’t even take a picture with my man in public. But I can take pictures with my fans. Anybody you see me pose for a shot is my fan. I wouldn’t even agree to share the same table with my man at a function. This, for me, is a way of avoiding  people raising eyebrows. Anyway, I will be getting married come next year. A woman gets married when she is ready to get married. I will get married next year or I will make a baby next year’.

Hnmmmm.....let's wait and see

Credit: vanguard

No comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST POST