Translate

Monday 16 December 2013

Saheed Balogun And Fathia At war Again Over Paternity Of First Child

So according to Saheed who is entangled in a legal battle with his ex
wife Fathia Balogun, one of these kids above is not his.
Fathia recently called him a liar and said they are in court after news
emerged a while back that saheed dragged her to court over her
refusal to drop his name.
Read Saheed Balogun's press statement below..
A few hours ago, about the brouhaha going on between himself
and his ex-wife, Fathia Balogun - Yesterday I was accused of
lying to the press on a recent rumor that has been circulating. I
separated from my ex-wife Fathia Balogun in 2006, over 7 years
ago. Since we were LEGALLY MARRIED IN COURT, we had to
LEGALLY DIVORCE IN COURT to finalize the issue. The public is
welcome to go to the Lagos High Court to verify these records.
This has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY NAME! I AM
NOT ASKING OR FORCING FATHIA TO STOP USING THE NAME
BALOGUN, as it is one of the most common Yoruba names.
Furthermore, to set the record straight, Fathia and I had TWO
children together NOT THREE. Fathia's first child is from a
different husband that she later divorced before we were married.
I never lied to anyone. Journalists presented me with a rumor
that had no basis in fact, so I simply stated that I DO NOT WANT
MY PRIVATE LIFE MADE PUBLIC. IT IS MY PRIVACY AND
CONCERNS NOBODY. I decided to stay quiet as the two parties
involved in this issue are over 40 years old, and I think we are
old enough to handle this issue MATURELY instead of turning
our private matters into a public gossip debate.
I hope this issue is now clarified for the public, as I SAIDI
BALOGUN am divulging the true facts myself instead of using a
MISINFORMED publicist to do so for me. There are so many
positive aspects of Nigeria's entertainment industry, we would
rather focus on negative meaningless noise instead of these
positive components.
PLEASE GIVE ME THE RESPECT OF KEEPING MY PERSONAL LIFE
PRIVATE AND OUT OF THE PUBLIC EYE. I AM FOCUSING ON MY
WORK. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST POST